In 2019, the Zagreb County recorded 139.720 tourist arrivals, which is 14 percent more than in the same period in 2018 (123.008). The right to support for events important for the tourist offer of Zagreb County can be exercised by public institutions, cities and municipalities, tourist boards and associations of craftsmen who are registered in the Zagreb County and who organize events in its territory. The competition is open until March 10, 2020, and the text of the competition and application forms can be found here, The number of overnight stays also increased by 12 percent, from 205.003 to 229.827.Of the total number of arrivals, 107.821 guests were foreign guests and 31.899 domestic guests. Out of the total number of overnight stays in the Zagreb County, 169.732 overnight stays were realized by foreign guests, and domestic by 60.095 overnight stays. Positive tourism indicators in the last year Funds from the tender can be used to co-finance equipment rental, procurement of working / consumables related to the organization of events, rental of event space, rental of vehicles for the purpose of transport of organizers and contractors related to the organization, accommodation costs, travel costs, promotion costs, services security services and other costs of direct organization of the event. Zagreb County has announced a public tender worth one million kuna for the award of grants to events important for the tourist offer of Zagreb County in 2020. The applicant can apply for and receive grants for a maximum of two events, and the grant can amount to up to 75 percent of the eligible costs of the event for public institutions, cultural institutions, tourist boards and associations of craftsmen. Cities and municipalities can realize from 60 to 100 percent of the project value, depending on the development index of the local self-government unit. Tourists mostly stayed in hotels, household facilities and camps, and according to the organization of arrivals, as many as 75 percent of them came individually, while the other 25 percent came as an agency.